Thursday, March 11, 2010

Heres the latest

Doing a little catchup on the blog here. Ive completed my Phase Three mandatory assignment, now Im working on the personal submissions. I scanned some film, which include some of my professor Gregory Heisler, which I was really excited about. Also saw & photographed a Deer Tick concert, got to hang out with the drummer and bassist afterward, such a great time. Last week I traveled with The Swillmerchants down to NYC to photograph their concert, that was a lot of fun, I really like those guys. My personal submissions im working on involves a dollhouse, which is a lot of fun, although lighting it from the inside is a challenge im currently working on.

Phase 3 Mandatory - Advertisement

Reflective Metal

Product Sheet

Low Key Male

PR Alternative Portrait

The Swillmerchants at The Bitter End

The Swillmerchants and I after the show

Winter Tree, taken on Medium format film

The Man Himself - Gregory Heisler

1 comment:

mia c said...

I love the pic of you with the swill merchants, love the automoblox (are those a real thing?) and much prefer the longshot pictures of me than the old Gladys face I make short-range :) awesome stuff!